Why You Look So Evil?

The men asked,
"Why do you wear that mask?"

I took it off,
and I heard one cough.

"Oh, she looks evil,
a face that raises upheaval,
so we see."

That's what eyes said about me.

"Sorry, I don't want to smile at all.
Don't want love to make me fall,
only for me to later end it all."

Keep my face serious, while waiting for a bus.
Not interested in creating any new "Us."

Earned my freedom, happy to be free!
Don't want another man acting like
he likes me.

Curious they are, desire to see,
between my legs
want to always bind me!

But I won't be moved,
nor will I be soothed
by yet another fool,
stubborn as a mule.

Putting my street knowledge in front,
I know about their plans for a hunt.

Gullible, blinded by emotions
will bring on the motions.

Some females caught in hell.
Telling lies, saying, "...relationship doing well..."

Making statements like, "I know..."
putting on a false show.
Dressed all up like a hoe.

Pretenders know how to play,
select the right words to say,
then the next thing you know,
they plan a wedding show.

So I give devils the evil look,
because I know their playbook.
They have a long history
of souls that they took.


Nicholl McGuire




No comments:

RSS Search