Loving You Loving Me

We saw one another across the room
felt the heat rush upon our bodies
knew that we would meet again.

You took my hand
laughed with me
listened to me
understood me.

I saw you for the first time.
Your beauty within.
The secret place that stores my heart.

You care for me when I am not looking.
Take the time to protect my reputation
when others would rather tarnish it.

Defend me, trust me, motivate me
to do me!

You are my sunrise, my sunset
the air that refreshes me!

I couldn't have done any better when I met you!
Never do I worry over whether you will be true to me.
Never do I wonder whether another will steal your heart from me.
For I know that you are Godsent!

Hold me, tell me that I am not dreaming.
Captivate me with your words, your art, your music, your dance...
for God molded you with his very best.

I love you more than any one I ever met, because you love yourself!


Written by Nicholl McGuire http://www.associatedcontent.com/nichollmcguire

No comments:

RSS Search