Crazy Boys

Crazy boy
staring at me,
"What do you see?  What do you see?
Why are you always looking at me?"

Crazy boy looking for a toy,
hoping I would be The One,
to give him a baby boy.

Too young was I,
I rather die.
Didn't want any baby,
not until I was an old lady.

Crazy boy promised me things,
like a wedding ring, and then he would sing.
I melted when I heard that voice,
but still I had made my choice.

"No baby, I said, no baby.  You won't
make me an old lady!"

Romance tempts you to chance,
makes you lose your pants.
You forget about life,
and all the strife.

Head rolling in bliss,
after a kiss.
Then he wants to tell you,
"Oh, how much I miss..."

You think everything is so nice,
sex is like rolling some dice.
Hope he loves me, maybe not,
Cupid's arrow doesn't make the shot.

Crazy boy thinks he can trap you,
thinks he can make you do The Do.
Weak girls give up their toys
for crazy, lost, ignorant boys.

When all is given, boys are done,
off they run to seek more fun.

Good girls try to keep them around,
but bad boys drown out their sound.

Miserable boys they become,
when they have a baby Mum.
Evil they are,
when money doesn't go far!

Pay for this and pay for that,
crazy boy had no control
over his bat.

Making home runs,
now he's done.

Should have listened to wisdom
when you had the chance,
should have avoided the second glance.

Nicholl McGuire

No comments:

RSS Search