My Him

No one knows, but God,
when I felt...
crushed.

Cement blocks fell on my already cracked bones!

The news --the worst of my life!
I screamed, and that's when I ran off the cliff.

A cliff that welcomed my torn heart, blown mind, crazy tailspin (sigh).
I honestly hated my life.

Swallowed up by anger, my body was already a ticking time bomb.
Frozen I was before I dived to my death.

A new day...
tried to break free from the rubble, lifeless.

My past caught up with me--only God knows.

Somehow I survived another heartbreak.
Healing for my shattered body, an angel passed over my head.

The one who once had my heart, who helped me build a wall,
he fell on top of me.

Our rhythm was no more.

Crushed his spirit, left me.

A personal challenge to remove the stones off my healed body.

Hate still evident, more work yet to do, no one knows but God.

A hate for the him that put me in this mess,
a love for The One who gave me the test.

Strong I am!

Death gone-- that is until we meet again.


Nicholl McGuire

No comments:

RSS Search