One of a Kind

"Hold me close
kiss my body
feel my warmth
come, let us come
to a new place--
a meeting of the minds.

It's a spiritual thing
between you and me.
I awake and you are all that I see.
Wish you could be me and I you.
Want to do all that I can do
to please you.

"What about...?"
"Who?"
It use to be a few.
But I chose sexy you.

Love you like no other!
Forgot about my mother.
Caused my heart to do flips!
Got plans for trips!
Want to see the world with you.
Make me want to do, to do!
Inspiration I found in you!

You know...
love like this has got to be true!"

Oh yes, he said these things
and backed them up with a few rings.

One of promise, one of engagement
and one that was holy, heaven-sent.

I believed every word, everything was fine
and then one day I answered the phone line.


Nicholl McGuire

RSS Search