Ghetto Love

He says, "This is wrong...and that is wrong."
His complaints have become a played out song.

He doesn't like what is right,
rather go on sight.
He loves darkness, frowns at light.

I don't know why I listen to a fool
who barely completed high school.

Said he didn't like teachers,
preachers, and documentary features.

So why is he talking to me?
Because he says he likes what he sees.

Silly men with silly lines
more interested in looking at big behines!

Is this how society makes them nowadays?
Men who sleep in on Sundays.
Men who don't like to pray.
Men who have nothing intelligent to say.

Desperate women say, "Don't complain!"
Lack of sex has them going insane.

Tell you to settle, "Be happy with..." this one and that one
then move you to break up only to go get a bad one.
"I'm done," you say.
But in bed butt-naked by baby's 1st birthday.

Never could enjoy the company of fools,
I rather take them back to their schools.


Nicholl McGuire

RSS Search