Share Your Love Poems - lovepoetry.com

Every now and then I stumble across websites that are encouraging.  I mentioned http://www.lovepoetry.com in the past, because they have a database of many poems you can share.

With so much duplicating of others' creative works, it isn't any wonder why we live in a land that enjoys suing people, because there are those individuals who don't give credit where credit is due.

I ask my readers to use my material, but give me credit.  Post a link back to this site.  Share my YouTube link with those in your network.    I enjoy writing poetry and would like to continue posting to this site.

If you plan on creating a blog or web page of your own, you may want to do the following before you start.

1.  Draft your blog description.  What is your poetry about?

2.  Research keywords and include your name in your tags.

3.  Check out images, colors, and themes to make your site inviting.

4.  Learn about website marketing.

5.  Save money to buy various tools to help you do more with your poetry.  Research ideas on what others have done with their work.

Although this is a very short list to get you started, I hope it inspires some of you to share your creative work.  Also, if need be, be sure your work is dated and also look into creative common licenses.

Nicholl McGuire author of Spiritual Poems by Nicholl on Blurb.com and Laboring to Love an Abusive Mate http://laboringtoloveanabusivemate.blogspot.com
RSS Search