Oh I Got A Feeling

I got a feeling
that he will see the light
will try to make things work
with all his might.

Got a feeling the past will die
cause he'll listen to my cry.

Got a feeling that he loves me
held up a ring for the world to see.

Got a feeling that he hates me
for the life I live now free.

Got a feeling that he'll come around
his words tend to have that sound.

Got a feeling
Got a feeling
took my heart and lured me
spun me around
let me hit the ground
now he's through with me.

Oh I got a feeling
he'll thank me one day
some time in May
for the light that came on
inside a stubborn hard head.

Oh I got a feeling, got a feeling
will see my kids and they'll run to me
they will cry "I see, I see it's mommy."

Got a feeling that God will do it
got a feeling that he'll wake up
got a feeling that he'll call
got a feeling that won't be all!

Got a feeling, got a feeling!


Nicholl McGuire

No comments:

RSS Search