Lying Lovers


"An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips," according to a passage of scripture in the book of Proverbs. As much as I would like to write a love poem today, I am not. I rather speak on this issue of honesty. What exactly is honesty? Well nowadays people have their own version of honesty, the one they tell and the one they don't. I have learned over the years that a lover's eyes speak more than anything he or she could ever say or do.

Lovers lie when things get old in relationships. They lie about falling out of love, they lie about what happened during their days when they have been apart from their mate (even when they don't say anything), they lie about the way one another looks, the way they feel, and even when they say thank you, they lie. How can one become one with a liar?

I have learned that as much as we suppress very real emotions about how we feel about our lovers, the truth is we have to allow those feelings to manifest themselves. Once we realize the truth then we proceed to the next step in our relationships whatever that might be.

Men and women play games with hearts and minds whether on purpose or by accident and when this happens something or someone dies. So with that said, I have decades of experience with love, heartbreak, unfaithfulness, and more as you will see in my writings. Enjoy and feel free to share my poetry with your lover.

Nicholl McGuire
http://nichollmcguire.blogspot.com/

No comments:

RSS Search