My Man

Woke my heart up one day
couldn't talk or walk
his hold had me.

Left me on the bed
lost in memories
had to face another day
I'll guess I'll be okay.

Thinking of you ...your soft, supple
lips and what was between your thighs
wanted to take another ride.
I almost called the boss and lied
sick suga
sick, sick off your love!

What did you steal from me?
See they say,
I'm not supposed to feel this way
take it slow, you know
but I can't...for you are my man and I love you so!

You have got a hold on me.
I need a drink to calm down.
I need to take a bath and relax.
I need you, my love
in the worse way!

Babies' eyes wondering why
moma acts different
a pep in her step
they reach for a kiss
no more amiss
cause somebody loves your moma!
My man loves me!

Love is blind, but I can see,
cause my man has found me.
Took hold of my heart, my mind.
We two were so desperate to intertwine
and hope again one day to dine
while looking for a sign
dropping a line
let's bring on God
to tell us a time.

Cause it's coming... oh its coming so fast!
All that heartache will soon be a thing of the past
This time, my love, we will make it last!


Written by Nicholl McGuire

No comments:

RSS Search