He Hit Her Face

He hit her face
blood all over the place
it didn't matter what the race...
he hit her face!

To be hit anywhere,
but the face,
"Where's my mace?"

Temporary insane,
a messed up mane,
told to, "Stay in your lane!
You don't know who am I,
do you want to die?"

He didn't lose his cool
about her talking to a fool,
he lost his cool, because she
like his mother broke a rule.

"You don't question me, talk to me,
tell me what you think of me--
got it?  My daddy didn't take no
woman giving him lip, now here,
drink this, take a sip."

She attempts to get up off the floor,
heads to the door, her face is sore.

"You won't leave here, wipe that tear!
I'm not going to jail, hell!  Sit right here!
Why you make me hurt you like this?
Come here baby, give me a kiss.
Now you listen to me, listen real good,
just do what I tell you, it's for your own good."

Nicholl McGuire also blogs on Laboring to Love an Abusive Mate.

No comments:

RSS Search