Love Poem

For you I will do
what you want me to do
that's right you!

Love you for the beautiful person you are
you, my love, are my unique and magnificent star!

I looked at you from afar,
you had to know,
I wanted more than a show.

Came close, real close
to kissing you back then,
but my heart was still very much like tin.

You kept talking
and walking with me,
and made me see what true love could be!

So I took a chance
and got swept into this romance.

You helped me be the person you now see!
This is why I'm willing to make you a part of me.

Two halfs become whole.
Take a glimpse of my soul.

Can you see it?
The bright light that shines within me.
Feel me, see me, and be that one for me!

Let us live long and not wrong,
let us praise our God with a song.

Fresh air, tall trees, blue skies, and no lies,
you, me and my awaking to a sunrise!

Have my hand on my heart,
seeking that fresh start!
You are my sweet tart!
Tasty and bold,
baby you got me sold!

So take my hand and hold it real tight,
and let us seal our love with all our might!
Before God we stand,
our Maker of this land.

Staying true to who we are,
no need to stay afar.

Nicholl McGuire

RSS Search