11 to 21 Years - Time with Boys

What is that emotion that keeps me writing
about boys, boys, boys...
they look at me
talk to me
see me
but not daddy.

Boys, boys, boys
replaced my toys...
oh how I loved writing about boys!

A description here and one there,
a stare, a glare, and wish to take a dare.

Couldn't think of nothing more,
much free time was spent behind a closed door.
Stayed out the way of grown ups,
because they wanted children to shut up.

Boys, boys, boys
they were like my toys...
search for them, lust them,
a light within me slowly went dim.

From 11 to 21, it was supposed to be innocent and fun,
but met the kind of boys that didn't shine like the sun.
Burdens upon me weighed like a ton.
I wanted to be done...
lusting after boys.
I wished for days again just playing with my toys.

Nicholl McGuire



No comments:

RSS Search